Thursday, November 19, 2009

Haircuts

Today I gave both kids haircuts. Logan was looking pretty shabby, as you can see from this photo with me. I cut his hair with scissors (and amazingly didn't chop off an ear!), and he did much better with scissors than the electric razor. I'll post pics of his chopped hair later. It doesn't look like one of the dogs chewed it, as it did a few months ago...


I gave Kayleigh some bangs, because her daddy said that he couldn't see her eyes. Of course, speaking from experience (I used to trim my own bangs), a little fringe can be a pain to trim. They always seem to add more hair! I had to lay her on the floor to cut her hair - when she sits, she rocks back and forth (if she hears music) or she melts into a cobbler/child's pose.


But K-bob looks pretty cute with the little fringe, especially when I put a little gel in her hair to keep it curly. Logan enjoys helping me put the "soap" in Kayleigh's hair. And she stands for it, which is great!

No comments: