Before we left, I asked Logan to get dressed and put on his shoes. We were running late, because we had their first baseball game beforehand. So it was a quick change and jump in the car and go. We sped downtown and when we got out of the car, Logan got out with only one shoe on. I told him to get back in the car and get his other shoe on. He obliged, but just sat there. After getting a little ticked with him, and finally asking him, "well, where is your other shoe?" He answered innocently, "well, you told me to get in the car, Mommy. I couldn't find my other shoe. So, it's at home." Fabulous. I had him take off the one shoe he did have, and he went to the symphony barefoot. Yes, my friends, we are classy.
Oh my goodness, what fun these family concerts are! There are people getting up all the time, and it's totally expected. The kids loved playing in the folding seats, and they enjoyed looking at the close ups of all the instruments. I loved that the conductor was dressed like Hedwig, the owl on Harry Potter. He seemed to have fun - and even had two families playing a "Family Feud" like game on stage with him. Super cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment