Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pumping and imaginnig - November 11

In late October, Kayleigh figured out how to pump on the swings.  So now, one of her favorite things to do is go outside and "pump" (not swing, pump).  She loves to come up to me while I'm "not doing anything" (you know, like I'm in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes, but I'm not really doing anything) and ask, "do you want to come outside and watch me pump?"  She loves an audience!  And she's very good at pumping...

Logan and Kayleigh can even pump standing up!  They get going so high, they rock the swingset off the ground!
Logan has a vivid imagination - he likes to pretend there are "bad guys" all over our yard.  He has to protect our house - or trampoline.  Here he kills the bad guys with his trowel.

Oh, and I had to get a picture of my happy puppies - who had just gotten a clean bill of health at the vet's office.  Bug has lost weight in the past year; he now weighs 96 pounds, down from 101.  Good dog!  Now we only have to give him one Heartguard a month!  Such sweet puppies! I'm sure they would help Logan get rid of bad guys if they could see his bad guys...

No comments: