Friday, December 28, 2012

Model Trains at the Train museum - December 8

While Shane and I were getting ready for Logan's birthday party, Gram and Bapa took the kids to the Train Museum just up the road (that I'm sorry to say, we've never even been to, though we pass it every time we go to Kroger).  Once a year, around Christmastime, they have a model train exhibit.
Bapa and Logan watch some of the trains outside.
Kayleigh actually climbed on to Santa's lap and told him she wanted markers for Christmas.  I think Santa just wanted cooler weather - Gram said, since it was in the 80s, this Santa took lots of breaks!
The kids also enjoyed the bounce house.
"Cheese!" Kayleigh and Logan pet one of the reindeer.

There was a "train" out back for the kids to actually ride in.

Having fun hanging out with Bapa!

No comments: